Friends share aspects of their life with one another
Friends cherish each other
Friends give advice
Friends care
Friends r always there for you
Am i prepared physcologically to be a friend?
I have no idea.......
Friends r truthful
I can't be truthful, not to him
I dun noe
I'm confused
I confided in WJ
I got the same ans i have been getting from almost everybody
" a sex pervert"
"had cybersex"
...................................................
"estimate the value to be 40"
he never told me anything
and i doubt he would anyway
I'm not naive, i noe its impossible to continue tt kind of relationship
I dun want it too
Yesterday, i found myself fielding his messages with caution
Every msg, i would analyse for hidden meanings
Then answered them causually
Do i trust him?
I dun noe...i wished i could
I wished I could trust WJ and the others too
Honestly, I 'd jus prefer to escape
A cowardly act, but its tiring to be on my guard 24/7
Now I noe wat true love MUST have...
a person i could trust w/o ever doubting
I dun think i've ever trusted him totally before

profile
I love the color YELLOW, though i don't wear it.
I love clowns, frogs, polka dots, and whimisical brollies.
I love olden english, the Victorian era, and am a steampunk fan.
I love good architecture, classic designs, photography, and arts and craft.
I am a die hard Romantic and I love doing things with people I love.
It is my ambition to be a businesswoman , and my childhood dream to be an air stewarddess.
75% unpredictablilty 20% steadfastness, and 5% craziness
Hello. my name is (Roxanne),and this is my online diary.
I am random and fickle like the wind.